Click on the links below to view our great items up for auction then come to the library to place your bids!
RML Silent Auction Rules
1. Each “lot” has a minimum bid, which is posted.
2. Bidders must be 21 years or older.
3. Bids must be on official forms provided by the library and must be completed, signed, dated and given to library staff.
4. Bid increments must be made in at least $1.00 amounts. (Higher increments are accepted.)
5. All bids should be in whole dollar amounts (no cents).
6. Highest bids received will be posted each day.
7. The silent auction will begin at 10 AM on Monday, October 30, 2017 and close at: 6 PM on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
8. Item winners will be contacted beginning at 6:00 PM on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
9. Item winners may pick-up from 6:30 PM to 8 PM on Thursday, November 30, 2017 in the library and after that during regular library hours.
10. Auction payment can be made by cash or check made payable to the Richmond Memorial Library.
11. All payments are due in full by time of pickup.
12. Auction items must be picked up by 8 PM, on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
13. The RMLA reserves the right to sell unpaid items to the next highest bidder.
14. Bid carefully – bids may not be voided.
15. All sales are final and no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
16. All items are sold as described and may not be returned or exchanged.